Working Hotkey Base

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Working Hotkey Base
For some reason my last release got deleted, I don't know if I'm not allowed to release a base for some ungodly reason, or what... but this time I'm posting only the source (Not even the project files), so hopefully it won't get deleted again.

I've noticed a lot of hotkey base releases that won't even work, so I figured I'd make you guys a nice base and release it.

Feel free to look over the source and give any comments/suggestions on making it better. Also, if you don't understand something in the source please post here asking about it, I'll be more than happy to help you.

The code is pretty well documented, so you should be able to just read the comments and understand what's happening. But like I said, if you can't, don't hesitate to ask me about it.

Enjoy this, hopefully someone will learn something, or even better, teach me something =)

Virus Scans:
HotkeyBase.zipattachment deleted · 424 downloads before removal
What's different about this than the other 500 hotkey bases?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
What's different about this than the other 500 hotkey bases?
  • It actually works, in the other ones people release they aren't even calling RunConsoleCommand correctly (You can't call it from your own thread)
  • It uses proper OOP
  • It's easy to add on to.
  • It already has DirectX hooked, so making a menu-hack wouldn't be hard as long as you know how to do some DirectX programming.
Quote Originally Posted by Apoc91 View Post
  • It actually works, in the other ones people release they aren't even calling RunConsoleCommand correctly (You can't call it from your own thread)
  • It uses proper OOP
  • It's easy to add on to.
  • It already has DirectX hooked, so making a menu-hack wouldn't be hard as long as you know how to do some DirectX programming.
i was wondering how you got the rcc to work on a hotkey hack
i thought you called it in a thread
but you used d3d
Quote Originally Posted by Apoc91 View Post
  • It actually works, in the other ones people release they aren't even calling RunConsoleCommand correctly (You can't call it from your own thread)
  • It uses proper OOP
  • It's easy to add on to.
  • It already has DirectX hooked, so making a menu-hack wouldn't be hard as long as you know how to do some DirectX programming.
So basically it's undetected and D3D is hooked?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


So basically it's undetected and D3D is hooked?
I understood this also.
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
i was wondering how you got the rcc to work on a hotkey hack
i thought you called it in a thread
but you used d3d
Haha, sorry to get your hopes up :P

And as far as I can tell, it's undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post


I understood this also.
Well you asked for a working method , and he has it in the base. Your in luck .
I happened to grab this before the old thread got deleted...
This is higher level coding than 90% of menu bases released to this date!
Great job!
Got pruff? mabe ss
Quote Originally Posted by PID3RMAN View Post
Got pruff? mabe ss
Idiot. SS of a hotkey hack?

Well you could but it seems retarded.
This guy is pro. Accept it.

By the way, can you PM me your MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
This guy is pro. Accept it.

By the way, can you PM me your MSN?
Get off his dick

Damn minions not doing there Jab....
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Get off his dick

Damn minions not doing there Jab....
You were the best minion.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
This guy is pro. Accept it.

By the way, can you PM me your MSN?
Me?

Cause when you say pro , i looked back as if some one was calling me .
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us