Posts by DroidSoldier
17 posts total, newest first.
Song of the day suggestions[No bs this time]in General - Eminem - I am not afraidFree MW2 this weekend.in General - I am downloading it atm ( I already have it on ps3 but not on PC) :D I am like at 20% can't wait to try it on PC I heard that it was even betterPixi's public hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Nice work man its working fine :DGet Unbannedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - If you got VAC banned you should buy a new cd key on ebay :D[Help]Koens BFBC2 ESP Problemsin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Run as admin the injector if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7
Make sure that the process is BFBC2Game.exe
But for the ESP its patched so you can't use it anymore
Showing the 5 most recent posts.