Question[Help]Koens BFBC2 ESP Problems

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Koens BFBC2 ESP Problems
why is it that everytime i open the winject,it detects the game,but cant inject the hack into BFBC2.
I thought the esp hack was patched
Quote Originally Posted by EarthPig09 View Post
why is it that everytime i open the winject,it detects the game,but cant inject the hack into BFBC2.
it think its detected to

but use a other injector use the one of don diablo

search it
If using Winject, on the Top bar make sure it says BFBC2Game.exe, and below the .dll

Also, run the program as an ADMINISTRATOR by Right mouse clicking on Winject.exe then Run as Administrator. I just know that'll do the trick
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Also, run the program as an ADMINISTRATOR by Right mouse clicking on Winject.exe then Run as Administrator. I just know that'll do the trick
HAHAHAHA I agree, god I wish we all had this solution down, some people just dont get it :/
Run as admin the injector if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7
Make sure that the process is BFBC2Game.exe

But for the ESP its patched so you can't use it anymore
No the ESP is not patched, I'm still using it. Been using it since release, get a new Injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Reveng_ View Post
No the ESP is not patched, I'm still using it. Been using it since release, get a new Injector.
Same ^^

I'm using Winject... mostly w/o admin (on 7 x86)
Lol, the esp hack still works?

if it does can someone give me the link please?

and when i go on to non punk buster servers it still says streaming live to pbbans...

how do i know if its funny no punkbuster?>
look thru the forums you will find it here. and yeah try using valkyrie i use that.
ESP works? ---> yes
winject detected? ---> yes
ESP detected? ---> yes
Non-PB-Servers running PB? --> yes

it's up to you pal, use it or not
Ok, I will not use this...

I don't wan't a punkbuster ban...
Use the Valkyrie injector(vista run as admin) and sometimes you get an error could not inject, then close bc2 and the injector and try again.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us