Posts by The_Master
11 posts total, newest first.
Directx11in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Yes, I just installed Directx11 and it works fine.Salson D3D Pub Hack Fixed Versionin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Still doesn't work. Even using two other injectorsSalson D3D Pub Hack Fixed Versionin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I used you're injector(ran as admin) and went in game.. I pressed insert and nothing showed up. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.AVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Still not working. There has to be something wrong with my PC....I really want this to work.AVA Simple Chams [RELEASE]in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=why06;1805506]Run the hack again, right click run as admin. It should work this time.
If not Im uplaoding the regular .dll now, because it seems like the file grew to a whopping 2.6 MB, mostly because of the im
Showing the 5 most recent posts.