Posts by HiddenoO
840 posts total, newest first.
CANA UPDATED 05/11 [ AIMBOT ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I tested it for about an hour and it works pretty well, but there are a few bugs I would like to report;
- If the aimbot is on it will automatically jump and aim at people if your crosshair is near them without pressinOG Live Email: piano@live.com [ $10 ]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=iAmNotSynergy;8080934]Do people really buy email accounts?[/QUOTE]
Yeah they do.
Really good email accounts that have simple words like house@live or swat@live can sell for $250+
It's a VERY profitable businesOG Live Email: piano@live.com [ $10 ]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I am still selling this, PM me if you wish to buy!OG Live Email: piano@live.com [ $10 ]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling this RARE and original live email for an easy $10.
piano@live.com
I have had it for awhile now and I am looking to get rid of it. You can make A LOT more than $10 for this if you resell it in the right plMOTM #32 VOTING THREADin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=DisturbedA7X;7441983]"throw colors and downloaded textures from the internet over a gun" THAT RIGHT THERE is just proving my point even more. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. I (along with most of the other modders here) make
Showing the 5 most recent posts.