Posts by Kirge
15 posts total, newest first.
TUT - undetected invisible - TUTin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=kalwarbo;307137]When you say EXE's dont work any more thats not entirely true!
I have made a VB6 hack with some public and vip and yes some dont work but some do!. I have also made a EXE in C++ and that works too[Tutorial]Beep in systemin Programming Tutorials - I made a program that made an endless loop of beeping.
while(1==1) {
cout << "\a";
}
Oh, and I gave it to my friend, he kinda freaked out, rofl[REQ] D3D Hackin Programming Tutorial Requests - same here, exe hacks apparently don't work anymoreI cant find a fucking working script to write the goddamn memory jesus fucking christin C++/C Programming - In your General Project Settings, you'll see a thing that says Use Unicode Character Set, or something like that, use the drop down list and change it to Use Multi-Byte Character Set.
I'd be more specific, but I don't hAdmin hack?in WarRock - International Hacks - Or maybe a K2 GM closed the room because of the activities happening inside it, or because of a vulgar and offensive room name.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.