Posts by Irotasm
8 posts total, newest first.
T1GERT'S CS:GO BETTING SERVICE - Daily picks | High Winratein User Services - I don't know anything about this, but how do I get started?Gassedup's Twitch Services - Prime Subs/Affiliate Accountsin User Services - Are you going to refund the people who bought subs and were supposed to get paid for last month's payout? My subs are significantly dropping by waiting, and I'm not getting any payout whatsoever.Gassedup's Twitch Services - Prime Subs/Affiliate Accountsin User Services - Still waiting for my payout unfortunately. Will update when possible.Looking For Workin Work & Job Offers - Hey, I'm looking for any work that pays. Here's what I'm comfortable with, and can do.
Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop (Frequency Separation, Compositing)
Computers
Gaming
FL Studio
Fluent in English
Social MedNvidia GEFORCE Now Accounts! Play Any Game You Want On Your Rusty Computer!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added on IM!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.