Posts by Pingo
687 posts total, newest first.
Adress Pointersin Visual Basic Programming - I think he's just asking for multilevel pointers in vb..
I have no idea what your readwrittingmemory.vb can do since I'v never used it but here is an example.
The code seems like alot but it covers a few things and cNeed help with code injectionin Visual Basic Programming - Looks simple enough to convert to vb.
One issue with the disable part, you should write the default bytes back before deallocating the cave.
This can sometimes cause the game to crash.
Like this instead
004D636C:[Help] Program to generate a second .exein Visual Basic Programming - I posted something Here (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-basic-programming/675536-how-export-form2-exe-using-form1.html) that might help you.
Very basic and you would need to add any events and settings but it mightGetting the pointer of a function...in C# Programming - Just a stab in the dark but try this.
IntPtr Func(string FunctionName, object[] Parameters)
{
Type BypassType;
MethodInfo ReturnPointer;
foreach (Type T in AsseGetting the pointer of a function...in C# Programming - My guess is
Type BypassType = Type.GetType("ByPass");
Include the namespace and class name.
Like
Type BypassType = Type.GetType("ByPass.Class1");
Or whatever the class name is.
Add some error handling aswell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.