Posts by Blxr
4 posts total, newest first.
Trick PC into thinking M&K is controllerin Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=aylma0;14629700]I've heard of a few solutions like XIM APEX but I'm pretty surprised there isn't a more popular software-only solution out there that allows this to be possible. If anyone knows of way to do this wRoblox exploits not injectingin Exploits - I heard WeAreDevs was a virus?WPE PRO Helpin Game Hacking Tools - I know I'm bumping an old thread but I've been very curious about Packet Editing lately. I've been using WPE Pro on BlueStacks with little to no success so I've been wanting to try WPE Pro on Browser Games but I run intoIs there any way to disable changing your password every 90 days?in General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14604390]I can increase it to something like 180 days or even 365 days... by forcing users to change their passwords often and not allowing the previous password we help encourage a unique password on mpIs there any way to disable changing your password every 90 days?in General - I've lost like 4 accounts having to change my passwords. I feel an option needs to be placed for those who need it and those that don't. Most of the time I come back a year later and can't remember the password I put. Or
Showing the 5 most recent posts.