Posts by yeadaddy
15 posts total, newest first.
End of an erain MMA / UFC Discussion - I think he'll be back. He doesn't seem like the type of person to care to much about money, he has enough for him and his family to live comfortably forever where he lives.
But I'll think he'll be back just because COVID-19 Stay at Home - FOR or AGAINST?in United States of America - As others have said, if you feel like you are at risk, or can put others at risk stay home. If you need to travel or go out, get tested, it's as simple as that.
I think telling people not to have thanksgiving is ridiLIBERALS OR CONSERVATIVESin Liberals vs Conservatives - lol 3020 if we're lucky. Seems like politics aren't even about who's policies you like more. Just who you can get people to hate more.Energy Drinks: Yes or No?in Debate Fort - I definitely don't like them and only times I'll ever have one is if I need to drive long distances and need to stay up. But I mean I have preworkout almost everyday so how much worse could a redbull be. Very ridiculou10 Posts to private message??in Spammers Corner - Anyone else can't chat? Thought it might've been my adblock but I turned that off and still can't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.