Angry10 Posts to private message??

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
10 Posts to private message??
What am i supposed to even post about, I don't have much to contribute, and I just want to buy some Minecraft accounts damn. What should I go post, without just being spam?
fgfggh<hgkjhrjfgse<fhgj<sdf<sg<drg<sf<sef


You can contact the person via IM without having to PM them
Yeah bottom right look at the

can't see any chat button
trying to get to 15
Likewise, I'm stuck in the same boat
It sucks really cuz it's pointless
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's not that hard bro. Just find some threads you think are interesting and leave your thoughts about it.
Exactly
Thats what I do not sure if its a necro but uh it was one of the first in this forum so yea
Seems like I still need some.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?