Angry10 Posts to private message??

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
I am in the same boat.....
Yeah, just keep on making shit threads like this, and pretend like you give a damn and then comment about something. lol.
but you are doing same with posting it?
its actually 15...
to avoid spammers, It should be more IMO.
You can contact them through IM regardless of post count I believe
You don't even have to post your thoughts about a thread, because is always gonna be a worthwhile addition
Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Smith View Post
Seems like I still need some.
If I had your balls, It would be my 15th now
Well your post will definitely help. Plenty of opportunities to respond to replies like mine. Lets get a conversation started
Quote Originally Posted by dx0 View Post
to avoid spammers, It should be more IMO.
You can contact them through IM regardless of post count I believe

Yes, the IMs work just fine; however, if the other user has already provided the link for which.
Nonetheless, the new users can always send friend requests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moto324 View Post
What am i supposed to even post about, I don't have much to contribute, and I just want to buy some Minecraft accounts damn. What should I go post, without just being spam?
Go to the spammers' corner, and post as much as you want every 30 seconds. That should do it!
eheh looks like i got my 10
Anyone else can't chat? Thought it might've been my adblock but I turned that off and still can't
Quote Originally Posted by yeadaddy View Post
Anyone else can't chat? Thought it might've been my adblock but I turned that off and still can't
it goes down from time to time, it's bottom left.
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?