Angry10 Posts to private message??

Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4
Wait for the nickname change part ...
Just start looking around the forum and engage in activity.
Quote Originally Posted by KeviNDDD View Post
It sucks really cuz it's pointless


It's not pointless, it's to prevent the retarded kinds of spam, so people have to work forward the goals, or just, I dunno, buy the premium
Yes, I don't like this rule too..
frr
gfghgfhfghfj

- - - Updated - - -

ghfgjhgmghj

- - - Updated - - -

ki;oikmjhmhjk

- - - Updated - - -

ghjhgmhgjghj

- - - Updated - - -

yurrrrrrrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

yurrrrreregf
Yeah that's true. That's pretty true yeah.
Pretty easy
I need more posts also
thanks for coming to my ted talk
Posts 31–45 of 58 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?