+ some more
10 Posts to private message??
yes
now imagine 15!!
awefawefawefawe
easy to reach 15 fast, don't worry
I apparently cant even message someone and I believe I have 15 posts
I feel like my posts are stuck and I cant get it any higher than 10. Maybe its a word count thing, or if you post too fast it doesn't count it? not sure what in the world is going on here.
good question
what the heckie is 15
yes i do totally agree with you
How TF do I know if I’m at 15
spppppaaaaammmm
Beep bop boop i need more post to _
yes
10 posts to embed an emoji also? lmao lol lfkdsfkjsdf
Similar Threads
Spammers CornerMPGH private message 10 post limitSP 13 Suggestions, Requests & General Helpcant post a private message to anyoneJA 0 Account Recovery & SupportCan't private message 10+ post countAH 1 Account Recovery & SupportCan't Post Links or Send Private Messages? Read Why Here!
0 Debate FortHow many people here leach from forums. never post a single message
11