Posts by UavN
42 posts total, newest first.
[Tekkit] Hacked Client Oil Derrickin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Work for 1.3.2|1.2.5 Latest?[Public Beta]MW3 1.7.413 Force Hosterin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Heiko;6033754]Liberztion was one of greatest servef control tool and 100vac disabler on version 1,05 <3
there was a lot of mods,ex.promod,the qs lobby,where is liberation on mw3?[/QUOTE]
AgentGOD is still doing hText Spammer [Requested]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jorndel;5981541]Meh, would not be so nice for a spammer I think.
But, suppose I can do that too :P[/QUOTE]
What I meant was having the spammer allow you to add words for it to read from. It would go through the lMW3 CHAOS WARNINGin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Phantomgamers;5978191]You can disable those features by turning Safemode to 1 in the config though...[/QUOTE]
There was still no warning as to these features causing a potential ban. The option to disable them waText Spammer [Requested]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I think it's fine, nice and simple and does what it's meant to. If you wanted to do anything to it you could always make it so you can send multiple lines of text.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.