Posts by megatoasterman
5 posts total, newest first.
[1.0.0]TEAM iNFiNiTY 4.1 - HACKED CLiENTin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - damn that's awesome.How to make a Simple Hackin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Still confused on what to put. I'm such a nub :OTrainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - so sexy....coryster2100's PUB v2.3 Fixed [Super Menu]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's ok.... but when I join the game I have 1hp, but it's counted as 100, and when I outfit, my guy isnt there.
also the menu still disappears after the first game.Fire God Team v1.6 Hotkeyin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I downloaded the hack and extracted it, then I put it intro my injector (AirDropInject) but i also have perx, and well I put the .dll in the injector, put it to auto inject, typed in Engine.exe, then pressed close after
Showing the 5 most recent posts.