Posts by Samueldo2
30 posts total, newest first.
Mirage - coming soon...in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Project_ZZ;1882927]Then why are you still making it if you can't release it?[/quote]
I wanna test my skills. And I've run out of things to do.AirDrop Inject - Better than PerX by Hejsanin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Your .ini is the awesome-st feature ever? My .ips settings saving beats you :P
If you want to add a DLL searcher, I trust you to give credits. Just let me know.
Good job anyways, release this in the NA section too!Mirage - coming soon...in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Dreamer;1881584]Sounds like a very, very nice idea.[/quote]
It is. :)
Good news: I've completed 2/3 of the DLL file, just need to test it now.
Bad news: I still can't release it here.MASANin Combat Arms Discussions - This looks amazing. As long as it doesn't cost like a real hotline. XDMirage - coming soon...in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Project_ZZ;1879441]
I know less traffic is a bad thing, but less choobs who do nothing but download hacks is better. Not everyone here on this site is for hacks. If you still don't think this is a good idea, ma
Showing the 5 most recent posts.