Posts by mikepr0z101
328 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO and CSS package! $5!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Polygon;9826901]Confirmed craziest person on the planet.
CS:S is 20 euro and never goes on sale...[/QUOTE]
I got CSGO for 11 euros, plus I don't play CS or ever get on steam so I just wanted to get rid of it, dKiwiBoosting's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 12th September 2014
People involved: Mikepr0z101 and KiwiBoosting
Selling/Buying thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=861233
Item Sold: CS:GO and CSS
Extra Note: He went first and it was a very smCS:GO and CSS package! $5!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey I have both CSS and CS:GO on steam, but I never play them or use steam.
I am looking for $5 on paypal.
http://i57.tinypic.com/2qa1s8x.jpg
Skype: mikepr0z101Cheap elo boost! Less than $5! (NA/LAN)in League of Legends Marketplace - Just got done doing a voucher for Zakne. Silver 5 to silver 4 on NA.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vvwcn6.pngCheap elo boost! Less than $5! (NA/LAN)in League of Legends Marketplace - If anyone can do a vouch copy for me please message me on skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.