Posts by dcrew10
448 posts total, newest first.
Can someone make a tutorial?in C# Programming - Well really there's so much information and areas you could study, it depends what specifically you want to learn about it.
The "basics" could be ranging a wide-variety of areas in C-Sharp, so what do you want to know hCOD:BO Zombies - How to get to round 2in General Gaming - [QUOTE=n0aimChris;9736786]Yeah no kidding, so many times I had all 3 teammates die in round 2...[/QUOTE]
:D Back when I first played, I wondered how the heck it was possible to get past round 4. :PCOD:BO Zombies - How to get to round 2in General Gaming - [QUOTE=n0aimChris;9735054]Brings back many memories of less than skilfull players I played with during zombies..[/QUOTE]
Yeah aha, reminds me of when I first ever played zombies back in 08 or 09, whenever BO came out I COD:BO Zombies - How to get to round 2in General Gaming - [QUOTE=Vexa.;9726820]If this was meant to be funny (which I'm sure it is), it wasn't funny at all.
Btw, you shoot the zombies three times I believe and then you knife on the first round to get extra points. aok[/QUOTE]
[XNA] Pathfinding and Raycasting Botsin C# Programming - [QUOTE=pleasereturnmythong;9723038]lol is this a game? or just video editing?[/QUOTE]
This is a path-finder along with raycasting attached to some artificial intelligence that I have been coding for a year (several diff
Showing the 5 most recent posts.