Posts by Vegetable312
6 posts total, newest first.
[1.50/DLL] Valance Money Menu [UNDETECTED]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey,
When I try to inject it it comes back saying the injection method returned as NULL.
Any ideas why it's doing this?
Also I don't know whether this might be the problem but I saw you mention a feature called CrFree Money Drop Lobbies - Update [1.52] -PC Only-in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - SC: Vegetable312[1.50/EV1]-Valance PC Menu v2.5-[Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't work.
I've tried multiple injectors and followed all the steps and tips you've given as replies to others.
I cannot inject it.[1.50/EV1]-Valance PC Menu v2.5-[Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hello,
The injector doesn't open.
I also tried using Extreme Injector and it comes back with this (https://imgur.com/zyD4Aoj).Lua loaders don't workin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - Hello,
I have a problem when using gmod hacks. I am able to do lua_openscript_cl hackname.lua in single player and it works (not in servers obviously because auto-ban). However, when trying to use hacks on servers using
Showing the 5 most recent posts.