Posts by Smalloff
4 posts total, newest first.
IsVisible Crashin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - fixed!
closedglow ESP Too far away does not show.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=qhtbvv;14132710]How can I do that?[/QUOTE]
it's simple. next to push ebx, look for an offset thickness.
then change as you wish.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=luizimloko;14131994]There's a way to fix it partially,does not work recoil and accuracy in sitting positionin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - it works standing but doesn't work sitting.
if you sit down the weapon no longer works, and I can not shoot.
how to fix? boboNeed Aobin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=TheG2ek;14503011]sorry i,m not on my original pc it's needs repair , but pointer and offset is
#define dw_pCLTPlayerClient 0x14EE750
#define CLTPlayerClientOffset 0x78
[/QUOTE]
thanks, I got that.Need Aobin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=TheG2ek;14500762]bro are you crazy or what ? i sent first and you sent after me , why this (':hidesmile:') ?[/QUOTE]
please give me screenshots of pointer and offset.
I want to make sure I find the right lines.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.