Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Aob
dw_pCLTPlayerClient (AOB - ?)
CLTPlayerClientOffset (AOB - ?)
I checked all the AOB but they're giving me wrong results. Maybe someone will be able to show a new AOB?


Originally Posted by
Smalloff
dw_pCLTPlayerClient (AOB - ?)
CLTPlayerClientOffset (AOB - ?)
I checked all the AOB but they're giving me wrong results. Maybe someone will be able to show a new AOB?

dw_pCLTPlayerClient // B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??
CLTPlayerClientOffset // 39 ?? ?? 74 ?? 8B ?? ?? 8B 01 8B 90 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF D2 50 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? (Maybe can be wrong)
press thanks if i helped you 

Originally Posted by
TheG2ek
dw_pCLTPlayerClient // B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??
CLTPlayerClientOffset // 39 ?? ?? 74 ?? 8B ?? ?? 8B 01 8B 90 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF D2 50 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? (Maybe can be wrong)
press thanks if i helped you 
thanks for the help, but it's an old AOB. I find the wrong lines on them.
You can show two screenshots where you find the pointer and the offset.

Originally Posted by
Smalloff
thanks for the help, but it's an old AOB. I find the wrong lines on them.
You can show two screenshots where you find the pointer and the offset.
aCLTPlayerClient = B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??
Working in the BR...

Originally Posted by
IrineuMito
aCLTPlayerClient = B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??
Working in the BR...
this's question or what ?

Originally Posted by
TheG2ek
this's question or what ?
He asked aob, I sent ... I saw the one you sent now, which is the same .. oh I'm sorry



Originally Posted by
TheG2ek
bro are you crazy or what ? i sent first and you sent after me , why this ('
') ?
please give me screenshots of pointer and offset.
I want to make sure I find the right lines.

Originally Posted by
Smalloff
please give me screenshots of pointer and offset.
I want to make sure I find the right lines.
sorry i,m not on my original pc it's needs repair , but pointer and offset is
Code:
#define dw_pCLTPlayerClient 0x14EE750
#define CLTPlayerClientOffset 0x78

Originally Posted by
TheG2ek
sorry i,m not on my original pc it's needs repair , but pointer and offset is
Code:
#define dw_pCLTPlayerClient 0x14EE750
#define CLTPlayerClientOffset 0x78
thanks, I got that.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.