Need Aob

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Aob
dw_pCLTPlayerClient (AOB - ?)
CLTPlayerClientOffset (AOB - ?)

I checked all the AOB but they're giving me wrong results. Maybe someone will be able to show a new AOB?
Quote Originally Posted by Smalloff View Post
dw_pCLTPlayerClient (AOB - ?)
CLTPlayerClientOffset (AOB - ?)

I checked all the AOB but they're giving me wrong results. Maybe someone will be able to show a new AOB?

dw_pCLTPlayerClient // B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??


CLTPlayerClientOffset // 39 ?? ?? 74 ?? 8B ?? ?? 8B 01 8B 90 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF D2 50 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? (Maybe can be wrong)

press thanks if i helped you

Quote Originally Posted by TheG2ek View Post
dw_pCLTPlayerClient // B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??


CLTPlayerClientOffset // 39 ?? ?? 74 ?? 8B ?? ?? 8B 01 8B 90 ?? ?? ?? ?? FF D2 50 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? (Maybe can be wrong)

press thanks if i helped you

thanks for the help, but it's an old AOB. I find the wrong lines on them.

You can show two screenshots where you find the pointer and the offset.
Quote Originally Posted by Smalloff View Post
thanks for the help, but it's an old AOB. I find the wrong lines on them.

You can show two screenshots where you find the pointer and the offset.
aCLTPlayerClient = B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??

Working in the BR...
Quote Originally Posted by IrineuMito View Post
aCLTPlayerClient = B9 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 59 C3 CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC CC 6A 04 68 ?? ?? ?? ??

Working in the BR...
this's question or what ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheG2ek View Post
this's question or what ?

He asked aob, I sent ... I saw the one you sent now, which is the same .. oh I'm sorry
Quote Originally Posted by IrineuMito View Post
He asked aob, I sent ... I saw the one you sent now, which is the same .. oh I'm sorry
bro are you crazy or what ? i sent first and you sent after me , why this ('') ?
Quote Originally Posted by TheG2ek View Post
bro are you crazy or what ? i sent first and you sent after me , why this ('') ?
please give me screenshots of pointer and offset.
I want to make sure I find the right lines.
Quote Originally Posted by Smalloff View Post
please give me screenshots of pointer and offset.
I want to make sure I find the right lines.
sorry i,m not on my original pc it's needs repair , but pointer and offset is
Code:
#define dw_pCLTPlayerClient 0x14EE750
#define CLTPlayerClientOffset 0x78
Quote Originally Posted by TheG2ek View Post
sorry i,m not on my original pc it's needs repair , but pointer and offset is
Code:
#define dw_pCLTPlayerClient 0x14EE750
#define CLTPlayerClientOffset 0x78
thanks, I got that.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us