Posts by Flengo
20,719 posts total, newest first.
Playstation 5 or Playstation 5 Pro ?in General - If you're getting one to play GTA 6, then get a PS5 Pro. But if not, then just wait, since I think they raised the prices on the current consoles, and the PS6 is probably 1-2 years away.Does anybody play Civ7???in General - I didn't try it out yet; I probably will either tomorrow or like a week from now. Did you try it yet?Classic vs Modern Themein General - I'm happy with Reborn right now for the most partDoes anybody play Civ7???in General - [quote=uid:2;15472940]o yaaaaaaaaaa ????[/quote]
Nice I'll give it a go thanks :D Dave84311 sell one of your GPUs for the extra $7 so we can all playDoes anybody play Civ7???in General - I completely forgot about Civ 7 after the initial announcement. I see the reviews on Steam are mixed, so kinda hesitant to get it, but it's 50% off on Steam right now.
I found Civ 6 enjoyable closer to the end, but I t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.