Posts by icy-cold
86 posts total, newest first.
Medic Box Modin WarRock Skinning - [QUOTE=alombrown;5779947]guys where we put that mod in warrock what folder[/QUOTE]
It does not work anymore.Haiguyzz I'm back to modding WR!in WarRock Skinning - Use bloody red.
I am still playing (although very rarely) with your HGH Mod .Accounts Getting Blocked/Deleted itemsin WarRock Discussions - [quote=gamernuub;5155813]I lost my m134 lvl 40
and my g36c_d retail lvl 30.
Quitting warrock my last account with m60 retail lvl 33 i am selling.
It have like 12k G1Credit legit.[/quote]
File report? Bann? MeWARNINGin WarRock Discussions - This are not all scripters^^
There are still many players (scripters) who were not searched at warrock-stats, so they are not recorded there.WarRock Weapon Scriptsin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=matthy;5028453]im making one for mpgh and sorry that i say it but t hat script sucks :s
10year everyone see it and u get banned
i release my script tomorrow[/quote]
Make them for 30 days and Hackersfirst is f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.