DetectedWarRock Weapon Scripts

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
WarRock Weapon Scripts
WarRock Weapon scripts

100day - 5 dinar
Everysite has it up, why not here???

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

3650 Days.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

false positive

img:



Cannot upload backup sorry.

Why Should We Wait for someone Post?
I Posted..
Thank me now, get 5dinar of 100day weapons.

@Terell.
@Alen
@Liz
Please approve
3650 Days.rarattachment deleted · 821 downloads before removal
holy shit
does this really work
NO DO NOT PUBLISH! WarRock will patch it at once!!!

Damn you'll fuck up everything....
Quote Originally Posted by BustaLTU View Post
NO DO NOT PUBLISH! WarRock will patch it at once!!!

Damn you'll fuck up everything....
OMG, really check other sites.

Becouse Admins already spotted it from other site XD
Some try this on a lvl 1 account please
it's working, i have bhough AK-47 3650 days and m4a1 tho and that awsome shotgun
Anyways it's publish on others sites.
Why NOT herE?
This script works I use it but please do not approve it cause it will get patched in few days....
Click Warrock exe cannot find 'mss32.dll'Please Re-install this application ? :S

Help mee pls dll errors :S
Put WarRock exe into Warrock/system
put item.bin warrock/data
I test it with a lot account and it keep say that you must be prem to buy.+ The game crash because of abnormal gameplay if you try to buy to much stuff like i did XD. But I am sure that with a prem it works grate.
Niice, Good find man!
I bought famas for free :P
10 years

You'll get banned soon though if you use this :P
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?