Posts by GraemeX
18 posts total, newest first.
Chat Down(?)in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Revan;14562259]Hi,
I'm guessing MPGH was DDOS'd for the last day and a bit. So it's finally up (yay!). Anyone else's chat button not showing or is it just me? I've tried refreshing multiple times and it isn't poG2A Responded to 2 casesin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Juzhero;14560156]HEY I just bought two 50 psn cards off g2a and they both responded to the claim which I lost any tips. I paid via my debit card should I just tell the bank it’s unauthorized or I didn’MPGH is THE BEST!in Marketplace Talk - MPGH has a simple design but its really goodi9 9900kin Marketplace Talk - How much are you charging? I could be interestedwhat if i don't pay ebay fees?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=cchpounder;14552929]What happens if I don't ebay fees? I have a balance of 750$ in fees. I am using my real name and not stealth. But using a different country
What would happen if just don't pay?[/QUOTE]
Nothing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.