Chat Down(?)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Chat Down(?)
Hi,

I'm guessing MPGH was DDOS'd for the last day and a bit. So it's finally up (yay!). Anyone else's chat button not showing or is it just me? I've tried refreshing multiple times and it isn't popping up. I know there's also a thread somewhere that an admin posted a long time ago to report if chat is down, but I cannot find it. I'm also not sure if this is the appropriate place to make this thread

Thanks!
Yeap, even I can't get the chat button to show up
Yes, chat is down for me also. Very unfortunate because I needed to get a few refunds done.
yeah, it is down
i was wondering if it was them getting DDOS'd, a few other gaming related forums I visit were also down yesterday for a few hours
Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
Hi,

I'm guessing MPGH was DDOS'd for the last day and a bit. So it's finally up (yay!). Anyone else's chat button not showing or is it just me? I've tried refreshing multiple times and it isn't popping up. I know there's also a thread somewhere that an admin posted a long time ago to report if chat is down, but I cannot find it. I'm also not sure if this is the appropriate place to make this thread

Thanks!
Yea I was really worried that the site would be down forever
Chat is back up.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?