Posts by dertolleadrian
15 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=iZ3RO;2398532]The admin menu is not designed for Zombies. I am creating a brand new version of the item menu for No Hope.[/quote]
Ok Thank you very much...And please ignore that choop above me xD/ohshitMW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey iz3r0,
this mod doesnt work for me in 100 percent. If I use it in the zombie mod by nukem, i have a mixed version of the buying menu and the admin menu ...
Would you please fix it or tell me how?
ThxNo Recoil codein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi,
I need the code for "no recoil". My sníper-Mod is nearly perfect.
Thank you very much!
AdrianAlternative to LobbyTrackerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hey,
i usually host modded lobbies, but now LobbyTracker is offline...My Lobbies get only about 13 joiners....
Ist there an alternative?
By the way:
steam://joinlobby/10190/109221735470951424MW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Aprove it or I download it at a site with 00 ... Thanks :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.