MW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu)

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
MW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu)
Hey what's up guys?
I am back with another amazing mod for you. After seeing how many people had trouble with my first menu, I decided that I would build an easier menu. At first it was only going to be a kick menu but I got bored, so I decided to add on to it a bit. After about 3 days of adding s**t, I am finally happy with this. Enough so that I can share it with the community. This new menu has EVERYTHING you need to run a server, or even have it run itself. It allows admin adding (easy), map changing, gametype changing, some settings you can toggle, a kick menu, and a notification system, all built into 1 single file and accessed with only 1 line of coded necessary in your mod.

What is it?:
Brand new admin system for any mod designed with ease of use, and to allow as much function, with as little code as possible.

What is so new about your menu?:
Well, my first menu was a modification of a pre-made kick menu, created by K Brizzle.
The old version was designed for the host only, to make live hosting easier. This is nice and all but dedicated servers need more than that. This new menu allows multi-user access, has multiple pages sorted neatly, and allows more flexibility with admins. It also has the following:
  • In-Game Gametype Changer
  • In-Game Map Changer
  • Map Rotation Toggle
  • Hardcore Mode Toggle
  • Diehard Mode Toggle
  • MegaMode Toggle (Look before you ask)
  • Restart Map Function
  • End Game Function
  • Force to Lobby Function

You can clearly see that this menu (admin system) has a ton of options that the last menu did not have.

More Info:
I am almost 110% sure that I will be flamed for this, but I have encrypted it. This is to prevent leechers who like to change the name and call it their own. Those of you smart enough to decrypt most likely respect modders and the amount of time they put into a mod.

Screenshots:


How to add to a mod:
  1. Open your mods main file
  2. Locate your onPlayerSpawned(); thread
  3. Find for(;; ) in the thread
  4. Add the following line of code ABOVE for(;; )

Code:
if(self.GUID == "0110000103d48b31" || self isHost() || self.GUID == "") { self thread maps\mp\mods\_KickMenu::menuInit(); }
Menu Controls:
  • [+actionslot 2] - Open/Close Menu
  • [W] - Scroll Up
  • [S] - Scroll Down
  • [A] - Scroll Left
  • [D] - Scroll Right
  • [Space] - Select Option


Virus Scans:


Credits:
  • ZerO (iZ3RO) - Creating the whole menu


Download:
See Attached


I have put quite a bit of effort into making this menu, so I really hope you guys enjoy it. I know I do.

Enjoy,
~ZerO
ZerOs Admin Menu v2.rarattachment deleted · 663 downloads before removal
Good job m8!
Thanks! Any chance you could test it and tell me what needs fixing?
So, can a minion plz approve faster?
Aprove it or I download it at a site with 00 ... Thanks
im00 does not have this. It was just released
We have a .gsc modding section you know -_-

/moved
/Approved
Thanks Archangel! Have at it guys!
Please do not remove my name from credits
Lol cool mod. 1 Question can u inject 2 dif mods at the same time ?
No you cannot, but you can add this to your current mod and use it.
nicely done good job
I can see you had some help from the No Hope Mod?

Good Job, I'll probably add this to all my mods when I get back home.
How to use it on Alteriwnet ??

the .gsc file cant be opened by notepad(its encrypted text)
Quote Originally Posted by ashwarsadh View Post
How to use it on Alteriwnet ??

the .gsc file cant be opened by notepad(its encrypted text)
He encrypted it because he didn't want people editing it.
Follow this tutorial on how to use it for aIW.
But MPGHnet is the new thing, it supports Mod Loader.
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us