MW2 Ultimate Admin System v3

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
MW2 Ultimate Admin System v3
MW2 Ultimate Admin System (Menu) v3
Hey what's up guys?
I am back with another amazing mod for you. After seeing how many people had trouble with my first menu, I decided that I would build an easier menu. At first it was only going to be a kick menu but I got bored, so I decided to add on to it a bit. After about 3 days of adding s**t, I am finally happy with this. Enough so that I can share it with the community. This new menu has EVERYTHING you need to run a server, or even have it run itself. It allows admin adding (easy), map changing, gametype changing, some settings you can toggle, a kick menu, and a notification system, all built into 1 single file and accessed with only 1 line of coded necessary in your mod.

What is it?:
The Ultimate Admin System v3 is a brand new admin system for any mod designed with ease of use, and to allow as much function, with as little code as possible. It is also open-source, allowing free editing.

What is so new about your menu?:
Well, my first menu was a modification of a pre-made kick menu, created by K Brizzle.
The old version was designed for the host only, to make live hosting easier. This is nice and all but dedicated servers need more than that. This new menu allows multi-user access, has multiple pages sorted neatly, and allows more flexibility with admins. It also has the following:

  • In-Game Gametype Changer
  • In-Game Map Changer
  • Map Rotation Toggle
  • Hardcore Mode Toggle
  • Diehard Mode Toggle
  • MegaMode Toggle (Look before you ask)
  • Restart Map Function
  • End Game Function
  • Force to Lobby Function
  • Beautiful Kick Menu
  • Slay Menu
  • Blind Menu
  • Freeze Menu


You can clearly see that this menu (admin system) has a ton of options that the last menu did not have.

More Info:
Even though my last menu was a success, I was correct in saying that I would be flamed for the encryption. Well because of popular request, I am releasing my new v3 menu open-source to allow free editing. I have not encrypted a single bit of code and the menu is ready to be edited. I will also be offering any support you need via PM or AIM (xZ3ROxPROJ3CTx).

How to add to a mod:
  1. Open your mods main file
  2. Locate your onPlayerSpawned(); thread
  3. Find for(;; ) in the thread
  4. Add the following line of code ABOVE for(;; )


Code:
if(self.GUID == "0110000103d48b31" || self isHost() || self.GUID == "") { self thread maps\mp\mods\_KickMenu::menuInit(); }
Menu Controls:
  • [+actionslot 2] - Open/Close Menu
  • [W] - Scroll Up
  • [S] - Scroll Down
  • [A] - Scroll Left
  • [D] - Scroll Right
  • [Space] - Select Option

Controls are also displayed on your screen in some form, at all times, to avoid confusion.

Credits:
  • ZerO (iZ3RO) - Menu Creation
  • Zalew - Calling me a selfish bastard on my birthday
  • PhantomGamers - Beta Testing/Syntax Checking
  • [CoD6HMod]Nukem (b0mber21) - Beta Testing/Syntax Checking
  • Zalew - Calling me a selfish bastard on my birthday


Download:



I have put quite a bit of effort into making this menu, and making sure it was simple to use, so I hope you have a simple time editing and I hope you enjoy the new open-source version.

Enjoy,
~ZerO
Thx, i Will be using this 1
I thought this won't be public..

However, I like the credits list
Yeah, I had a conversation with a friend and we decided that I was a bit harsh. I also decided that Zalew's menu was choppy, way to long, and hard on the eyes. So I released this as open-source. I figured it would get more use that way.
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
Yeah, I had a conversation with a friend and we decided that I was a bit harsh. I also decided that Zalew's menu was choppy, way to long, and hard on the eyes. So I released this as open-source. I figured it would get more use that way.
Ahh..ok..

Happy birthday..
pretty thanks man!
Showw...Can you say...Great job
mmm nice i was thinking about a menu this gives me some basics to work with thanks!
Hello,

really nice work. But i have a problem.

I opened VAC Chaos, started MW2, then the Modloader and opened your menu (Folder is Test\maps\mp and Filename _KickMenu.gsc).

It's not working ingame - i pressed all possible keys :/
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas9950 View Post
Hello,

really nice work. But i have a problem.

I opened VAC Chaos, started MW2, then the Modloader and opened your menu (Folder is Test\maps\mp and Filename _KickMenu.gsc).

It's not working ingame - i pressed all possible keys :/
if you can actually run the game, then you didnt inject it right
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas9950 View Post
Hello,

really nice work. But i have a problem.

I opened VAC Chaos, started MW2, then the Modloader and opened your menu (Folder is Test\maps\mp and Filename _KickMenu.gsc).

It's not working ingame - i pressed all possible keys :/
Did you call the file in your mod? Make sure you did, as you can't USE the menu before you add it.
I'll try to update this in the Mod Comp.
Could Someone Help me with setting up this, I keep getting an error saying 'script compile error bad syntax (see console for details)' when I try using the menu, I know I have probably done something stupidly wrong and will be easy to fix, but I am new to this modding thing, and I would appreciate peoples help. Thanks.
good job bro, as always
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?