Admin system

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Admin system
Hello!
Im hosting modded lobbies for call of duty
My problem is that I am using an good admin system but
The system only works good for TDM (Maybe FFA, didn't try)
Cause it only works the first round for S&D

So my question;
Is there an admin system that works good with S&D?

Oh yah, I host on IWNet, not AlterIWNet

The system I use;
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...system-v3.html
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Hello!
Im hosting modded lobbies for call of duty
My problem is that I am using an good admin system but
The system only works good for TDM (Maybe FFA, didn't try)
Cause it only works the first round for S&D

So my question;
Is there an admin system that works good with S&D?

Oh yah, I host on IWNet, not AlterIWNet

The system I use;
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...system-v3.html

There ate many admins tools out there, some with different features than others.

I would say tell use what features you want in the tool but all I would do is use the search button on mpgh..which everyone can use..including you
Quote Originally Posted by cayongrayoo View Post
There ate many admins tools out there, some with different features than others.

I would say tell use what features you want in the tool but all I would do is use the search button on mpgh..which everyone can use..including you
Believe me, I used the search button
Anyways, the only thing I need is a kick feature.
I also looked at the mod compilation
Try looking in the GSC modding, or MAYBE the private server section. Most likley in the GSC one though. I know people like iZero have released admin menus, and there may be a couple more. I dont venture to that section too much though, so there may be more or less.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Try looking in the GSC modding, or MAYBE the private server section. Most likley in the GSC one though. I know people like iZero have released admin menus, and there may be a couple more. I dont venture to that section too much though, so there may be more or less.
Im using iZero's admin tool, wich doesnt work with S&D.
Also I found some that are for AlterIWNet only q.q'
I hope someone can give his admin/kick tool to me ; (
Quote Originally Posted by cayongrayoo View Post
There is a simple tool called mw2sa, which basicaly doesnt use the game to kick them, it just stops ur router connecting the i.p of a player thus kicking them and banning them until u un-ban them.

It is unbannable.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...dmin-tool.html
Keeps telling me this;
No players found. Make sure that:
You have selected an interface to listen on
It's the correct one
You actually have the game opened
You are in a game

I tried all the 4 interfaces
:O
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Keeps telling me this;
No players found. Make sure that:
You have selected an interface to listen on
It's the correct one
You actually have the game opened
You are in a game

I tried all the 4 interfaces
:O
mmmm that's odd, does the black box thing say it's working etc?
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Keeps telling me this;
No players found. Make sure that:
You have selected an interface to listen on
It's the correct one
You actually have the game opened
You are in a game

I tried all the 4 interfaces
:O
Make sure that if you have firewall software, you allow MW2:SA TCP and UDP access to all ports. Also, make sure you run the tool as an admin.
Is MW2 blocked by your firewall or the host program tool?

Also, if ur on alteriwnet and the tool is for legit cod, it wont work
For mw2 my nat status is open, what ports will i need to open for this tool?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Is MW2 blocked by your firewall or the host program tool?

Also, if ur on alteriwnet and the tool is for legit cod, it wont work
Did you try what i said earlyer?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Did you try what i said earlyer?
Yea, it added itself to firewall exceptions q.q'

Does it use certain ports i need to open?
Do not doublepost.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?