Posts by xElfenlied
7 posts total, newest first.
[X32.3.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MekSphere;14636535]I want to add slimes to my ignored enemies list, but I don't know the # or the slime ID, can anyone help?[/QUOTE]
- Fame options to avoid losing fame bonuses
there should be an option that disaAuto loginin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - managed to get online with the bot https://imgur.com/a/4DxTUl7
are there any docs or examples on how to make the bot do stuff? like how to make a chat listener to make it possible to control it ingame and/or how to make Auto loginin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I might need a little more help after all :confused:
/arkav/open-oryx (java)
the updater.bat didn't work at all in the beginning for me.. so i added "--create-dirs" to make sure that something happens... the files Auto loginin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - This is more of a question about botting than about hacking...
I'd like to automate the login as well as performing scriped actions afterwords. Could anyone give me some clues at where to begin?
I have basic knowla
Showing the 4 most recent posts.