Posts by Tigermisu
159 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops Steam Shop!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Do you accept a steam game worth 25 for the black ops account? I can also offer a HAWX 2 CD Key (It can't be reedem'd on my country)Skidrow has a MP crack.in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I have torrented black ops until I save enought to buy it, but I noticed skidrow included an MP crack.
What does it do? Does it work?
If I run the MP, and I have steam with legit games, am I risking them?You guys have ruined the game.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I agree, hackers ruined the game, they dont even try to cover them anymore...[SOLVED]??Title and Emblem Unlocker??in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Wow it's clear you didn't search at all.Alien Swarm rapidfire script for Dual Pistolsin Hack Requests - How do I modify the speed?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.