Posts by Cholerix
4 posts total, newest first.
Switching equipment mid-gamein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - There's something like that in RollTheDice. Maybe you should take a look at the code of this mod. If you roll it, it's called "changing equipment" or something like that.Need ideas for Roll the Dice V3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Rubber Ball: Whenever you touch the ground you will jump
up again automatically. You should increas the jumpheight for this.
What do you think: Would that be a disadvantage or an advantage?[RELEASE]Lasermodin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Mr.Mackey;2686273]Nice. But can you make that the laser kills the person?[/quote]
I think (i nerver tried it yet) you can trace from the Weapons muzzlepoint and test weather it hits something. I don't know if yModed Killstreak Server! BETA V1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - I created a privat match (since i have a strict NAT and can't be host) and when i spawned i didn't get the intro or the Killstreaks. Other mods are working perfectly. I used "fs_game" to load the mod. Any ideas?
Neverthe
Showing the 4 most recent posts.