Posts by Neoo-
147 posts total, newest first.
Trove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Server's are down, probably to disable the pins in hubsPlayerunknown's Battlegrounds Chamsin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=brent1000;12749267]alright, thank you so much[/QUOTE]
A little hint here:
It's not a process. It's under services.DIY Laggswitchin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=droidan;12723316]1.I have more then 1 account
2.I'm testing different methods
And this is the account number 6 got banned using a lot of lag (LAN or Firewall) it doesn't matter it will end BY BAN
(Not BE Ban)[/SIZDIY Laggswitchin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=droidan;12723218]Great another account banned lol
i.imgur. com/fhHr7qp.jpg[/QUOTE]
Why are you using more than one account to post that you are banned?
I used it several times and am not banned. I pushed a bitPlayerunknown's Battlegrounds Chamsin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Syruz;12698081]terminate BEDaisy, its the anti-injection
and i use Xenos to inject[/QUOTE]
Yes... it's early in the morning for me. Lets pretend it never happened.
It works. Thanks.
/tired
Another Edit:
If you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.