Posts by FBIRyan
25 posts total, newest first.
How to make you'r own injectorin CrossFire Tutorials - [QUOTE=sh_z_sektor;3054196]Yea soon i will make a Tut but in this one i didn't get alot of thanks :([/QUOTE]
Dafuq. Teach people how to copy/pasta and expect Thanks?Is there no more zoom hacks that work for LOL currently?in League of Legends Discussions - Yes you get banned for using zoom modifications now. I can confirm this.
[QUOTE]Greetings Summoner,
Your account has been temporarily suspended for breaching our Terms of Use. Our system has detected improper modific|HowTo| Make hack for AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [quote=nanhuto;4855555]I did everything right but I got this error guy:[/quote]
Error... GUY? /lol
Perhaps instead of teaching them how to copy pasta, we should actually teach them.
Go get a C++ book if you reallytier0 error when injecting dll project (Source SDK Base)in C++/C Programming - What happened to the fun in starting from scratch?
http://www.laymark.com/i/o/12.gifHack suggestionsin Dragon Nest Discussions - We're talking about directly hacking Gold/EXP.
I don't care if you can get more EXP/Gold else-wise.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.