Posts by totalmix
8 posts total, newest first.
NoRecoil++ SuperReleasein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Class1;13161486]ANNOUNCEMENT
Sorry for not replying you everyone, I was busy travelling long distances for a while and now I'll be staying in a different country for several months, Once I gather all of my computNoRecoil++ SuperReleasein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - One last question for what is this Magazine Values......
Anyway, it's okay, my friend, everything is working perfectly, my problem now is when I'm going to play grenade: / could I type a hotkey pro "G" when pulling grenNoRecoil++ SuperReleasein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I only have a doubt about the Recoil for Holographic and Red Dot if they are the same type configuration, I use the numpad1 only appears holographic, but if it is worth the same pro red? Congratulations, they're working Novo WallHack | Novo Metodo [Undetected]in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - sei la processador e adm athon x2 64bits 3.4ghzNovo WallHack | Novo Metodo [Undetected]in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - eu testei nao funciono no windows ultimate 64bits porq ?? usei injector que foi postado aqui , fiz tudo certinho aperto F10 nada acontece
Showing the 5 most recent posts.