Posts by lostedminds
293 posts total, newest first.
What are your thoughts on the game Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?in General - Is this a decent game to get? Also what are the specs needed for this game? I Don't want to spend money on a game i cant runSpecs to run Battlefield 3 on High settingsin General - My current computer is
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
AMD Athlon II X2 220 Processor
6144MB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 4200
I know that i cant run battlefield at all with this current set up because i just bought it from FuCan I run Dead Rising 2?in General - [quote=Jon;4870982][/quote]
Just making sure ): Don't want to "buy" it if i know i cant run it ;)Can I run Dead Rising 2?in General - So today i wanted to see if I could run dead space two, so i went to the canyourunit site. Sadly I didn't meet minimum requirements.
But for some odd reason it says everything passed except for my graphics which looWhat is a Goood game out therein General - [quote=rocalota;4353591][/quote]been there done that, no thanks :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.