Posts by ballin19
354 posts total, newest first.
Soooo... Life Taker is backin Combat Arms Discussions - Could be a coder testing out a new hack boh1Would you use a third party anticheat?in Combat Arms Discussions - Amazing idea, and I think it would work very very well, however people that use it risk getting banned if hack shield detects itIs CA still fun for you?in Combat Arms Discussions - nope...i quit, quit all hacking forrums too....im driving to Chicago right now and am super bored lol.
CA and forums are a waste of life. Looking back I regret spending so much time on this crap.Do graphic design employers look at your college GPA?in Art & Graphic Design - i'm assuming so, since most classes you'll take involve art, design, etc..Looking for skilled Graphic Designer to make as [Payed]in Art & Graphic Design - Hello, I am looking for a skilled graphic designer to create a DJ advertisement for me. The job is pretty simple (for an advanced designer)
Please PM me or add me on MSN: CA_Hacker@live.com for further details.
You will
Showing the 5 most recent posts.