Posts by SSkilly
19 posts total, newest first.
runes' pserver video tutorials || pollin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I have bias towards the educational source I released, but I think the best path is to simply use NR Core, its behaviour system is used in many other sources so skills from those tutorials can transfer over many differen[Client/Server] Educational Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - [QUOTE=Invader_Zim;14874757]This source is fantastic, very easy to work with. However, there is one important stability issue dealing with mouse movement. If you move your cursor on screen, you will drop frames. I get do[Client/Server] Educational Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Hey, I'd like to present you with my second source release, the client being a superior version of the previous 7.0 client release found here (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484054), with many bug fixes andBarebones RotMG Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484054[7.0] Fully unobfuscated client source & more!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=xqzba;14683285]If I were to re-add some features form NRCore (such as their rank system), would that basically revert your optimizations?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I'm heading more towards features like the market system whi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.