Posts by Mr.Brightside
10 posts total, newest first.
its gonna suckin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Yea it will suck.DUDE IT'S DEV'd BY TREYARCH Cod:WaW sucked bad.[Tutorial]Create your own IWNet Emulation Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I might just make an Anti-AlterIwnet.The Admins there are retarded I was banned becuase I used SitRep Pro HAHAHAAHHAH I mean you can hear footsteps a mile away.Easy Account Manager (EAM) Latest update; April 14, 2010 [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Does Easy Class Editor Still work? or Maybe for AlterIWNetExternal BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I know this is Off-Topic but I wanted to know what patch made Easy Class Editor defunct .182 or .184 because I wanted to use it for AlterIwnets version 1.3.37 which is really .182?Koen's MW2 SP Trainer V3.0 (1.1.195)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=lockdown6435;1939644]Sadly no, it's just unlimited health.[/quote]
Oh ok thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.