Posts by Birdshit
170 posts total, newest first.
MultiHax for MW3 v1.5.387 (Sfab)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - yep this is one of the best pub hacks I have ever used, use it for a few hours last night on my alt account and with a few settings changes it worked flawlessly, and also ran incredibly fast with no lag at all, Im *temptWall hack-Fixed and undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - alright so the answer is IF YOU HAVE AN ATI GRAPHICS CARD THE CHAMS WONT WORK, ONLY WORKS ON NVIDIA kthxbye atinoobsAny Undetected wall hacks on here for mw3?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - the sheer fact that they are released here will mean making them undetected is almost impossible, valve trolls these forums and UC like crackheadsUnlimited airstrikes glitch gives 2 minute temp bansin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - nah I abused the crap out of it calling in hundreds of them in one match... they also banned me from the steam forums for talking about it... they are getting really anal about covering up their mistakes.OldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETAin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - search for FaithDev injector
btw not going to use this because of chams... if it was just the box esp I might be tempted but chams, no. every method for chams has been detected in every VAC game so far that I have playe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.