Posts by Dean67
7 posts total, newest first.
[.xml undetect hack] Attachment unlockin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - This does not work for me, i have version 1.2 and using the 1.1 MP crack. I follow carefully your tut but it doesn't unlock anything. Any idea?[.xml undetect hack] Attachment unlockin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - Thanks!!! When you say that you changed the suit modules, do you mean that we will unlock the suit modules so easily as the attachments?[script] Changing Weapon Attachment Unlock Requirementsin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - I did that but still it does not work. :([script] Changing Weapon Attachment Unlock Requirementsin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - It does not work for me.[script] Changing Weapon Attachment Unlock Requirementsin Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - I do not have a SkillAssessments.xml file in scripts/progression directory. If i create one what shall i write inside it in order to unlock all attachments for all weapons?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.