Posts by theACEofSP4DES
6 posts total, newest first.
mombot is now detected im pretty surein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I dont think some of you understand what Im saying.
Im not getting kicked off servers by other players admins, Im actually getting kicked off by punkbuster. I dont even play with the autoaim, autoshoot, or killspam Cracked Server list COD 4in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Do you have a servercache.dat file?mombot is now detected im pretty surein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=andrew1k;233631]MoMbot works fine for me on PB enforced servers , maybe you have killspam running? And the players are kicking/banning you from their servers?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I usually turn autoaim and autoshootmombot is now detected im pretty surein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Whenever I used mombot last night, I kep getting warning messages and getting kicked by Punkbuster. I just thought I would let everyone know this and to watch out whne using it.
And just for your info, I never playInterest in free public COD4 Hack?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=kiankian;232523]so what does this do then?[/QUOTE]
It tells you how far the players are from you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.