Posts by primehunter
34 posts total, newest first.
[Outdated] Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Just played a quick match and its working good ^^[Outdated] Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Singed;8990154]Once again, fantastic work.. I've decided I'm now going to hold off from using this now though. Not because of shoddy work (yours is some of the best work i've seen), but as a general rule of thumb,[Outdated] Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.1 [3.2.625475]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;8990116]Check "What's new". The one that stands out is support for Guard Dogs. I was going to add explosives ESP and textures/icons for different things but that would take too long and people kept messaCall of Duty Ghosts: Patched!in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Yep, Its not going to work if all the values have been changed.. He already updated it tho... soo yeahMultiplayer Stats Changer By Shockwavein Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Thanks ^^ Looks great
Showing the 5 most recent posts.