Posts by Berserker23
17 posts total, newest first.
dead frontier v 71 hack completoin Dead Frontier Hacks - Bro, 100% exp is like Gold Membership? i can use GM + 100% exp hack and this will work togheter or only i will take GM exp boost?df v 67in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=peoplewhat;15163670]yeah sorry about that, it's really the dza enemy freeze when they attack that triggers it. I'm updating a file just now, where you could choose the zombie no attack only follow no spit, and manDead Frontier AOB v.64in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=peoplewhat;15162363]damn that sucks I got to go to work, and uhh we roughing it today so I ain't going to be behind my lappy. when I get home later like 8 hours from now, I'll update the file to v66[/QUOTE]
ThiNew update dropped, some codes still workin Dead Frontier Hacks - My working codes
-- INFINITE ENERGY:
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy OK")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+3, 0New update dropped, some codes still workin Dead Frontier Hacks - Insta kill works
Showing the 5 most recent posts.