Posts by Chuck Norris
1,703 posts total, newest first.
Pitch & Yaw - Offsetsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Thanks to Znoen it was! So it can be closed, if thats what this is about! Thanks!Jordan carries out air strikes in Iraq, killing 55 IS militantsin General - I don't think there are really much innocent syrian families inside the ISIS controlled area.. They kill everyone who doesn't match their ideal profile. What is left either agrees with what they think, or acts like they how to find address on warrockin WarRock Hack Source Code - Please use the search function or look in the sticky threads. There is plenty of information on this stuf. Aeroman for example has posted a great tutorial for beginners!Pitch & Yaw - Offsetsin WarRock Hack Source Code - As i said those don't work for me. However someone already pointed me to the viewangles class and i got that to work.
I can set my pitch and yaw now, but my angles are messed up... ViewX, ViewY and ViewZ worked fine for Pitch & Yaw - Offsetsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Hello there fellow programmers,
I've been gone for a very long time, but decided to come back! I have had some amazing help from Aeroman so far, once he was a student of mine. Now he is a coding god compared to me! I'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.