Posts by callmebabu
3 posts total, newest first.
Failed to load fullprofilein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - when i try to use the latest save injector and get the stuff it says failed to load fullprofile i downgraded dbd to 3.0.0 and bypassed and it keeps saying failed to load fullprofileFiddler Bypass For Rank Changingin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hey, So i tried to change my rank with the sender program and it doesn't show in fiddler my dbd bhvrsession does anyone have a bypass for that so i can get my bhvrsession?How do i get all dlcin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hey guys does someone have a method to get all dlc and if you do please link me it or post it
Thanx!How to fix thisin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=m1xza;14776408]Thanks for reply, When I changed "experience":24741,"bonusExperience":2000000, and then I save the file its gonna still same problem its like I cannot save it[/QUOTE]
what do you mean you cant s
Showing the 4 most recent posts.