How to fix this

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to fix this
I change bp in full profile and this happened
There should be a comma between the 1 and "
Like this: "experience":24741,"bonusExperience":2000000,
Quote Originally Posted by Lancel0t View Post
There should be a comma between the 1 and "
Like this: "experience":24741,"bonusExperience":2000000,
Thanks for reply, When I changed "experience":24741,"bonusExperience":2000000, and then I save the file its gonna still same problem its like I cannot save it
reply
Quote Originally Posted by m1xza View Post
Thanks for reply, When I changed "experience":24741,"bonusExperience":2000000, and then I save the file its gonna still same problem its like I cannot save it
what do you mean you cant save you mean you cant save the file? if so right click on the file and uncheck read only and apply and try if you mean something else i dont know how to help you
Quote Originally Posted by m1xza View Post
I change bp in full profile and this happened
try experience":24741,"bonusExperience":0

or experience":999999,"bonusExperience":0

- - - Updated - - -

but isnt it bannable to cheat bp at all?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?